Radon Mitigation System in Wallingford, Shelton, Trumbull & Nearby
Reduce hazardous radon gas with expert mitigation
Learn about the best radon mitigation methods and how they can reduce radon levels in your home.
Radon exposure is one of the leading causes of lung cancer in the United States. Given the risk, you don't want just any radon mitigation company taking your call. Contact a mitigation specialist that understands this hazardous gas and can address your home's unique issues.
Apex Radon Solutions knows different factors impact home radon levels. So during the in-home consultation, we conduct a structural analysis and design survey detailing how we will successfully mitigate radon in your home to keep your family safe and protected.
Ready to improve the indoor air quality of your home, eliminate hazardous radon gas, and save your family from dangerous radon symptoms? Schedule an in-home consultation and free radon removal estimate today. We proudly serve Connecticut homeowners throughout New Haven, Orange, Wallingford, and areas nearby.
What is radon?
Radon is an odorless, invisible, radioactive gas naturally produced by uranium decay in rocks, water, and soil all over the country, including Greater Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven Counties. Like tobacco smoke and asbestos, radon gas is a cancer-causing substance, leading to 15,400 to 21,800 deaths yearly. And radon symptoms can worsen problems for people with asthma, respiratory problems, and compromised immune systems.
Facts about radon:
- Homes with crawl spaces are at a higher risk for radon exposure
- The EPA recommends radon mitigation when radon levels meet or exceed 4 pCi/L
- Long-term low-level radon exposure is more harmful than short periods of high-level exposure
- Radon symptoms include breathing problems, increased coughing, chest pain, hoarseness, and trouble swallowing
- Radon levels are up to ten times higher during the winter
- Radon gas is as cancer-causing as tobacco & asbestos
For these reasons, you should contact a mitigation specialist that understands this hazardous gas and can address your home's unique issues. As a member of National Radon Defense, a renowned network of professional mitigation companies, you can have confidence in our team of experienced specialists and our proven radon abatement services.
What impacts radon levels?
The following factors impact radon levels and mitigation strategies for your Greater Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven Counties home:
- The potency of radon
- The source of radon
- The ventilation rate of the home
How to get rid of radon gas
Want to know how Apex Radon Solutions reduces high levels of radon gas? We never install one-size-fits-all solutions. Read our step-by-step guide to radon mitigation.
Why choose us for radon mitigation in Greater Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven Counties
When choosing the best radon mitigation company for the job, know Apex Radon Solutions is the expert you can trust. With the backing of National Radon Defense, a professionally-trained crew, and incredible customer service, we ensure a great experience from start to finish and protection from radon for years to come.
- Professionally-trained & licensed: Our radon experts are trained by the highest industry standards and are fully licensed. They operate within full compliance with the radon gas industry's best practices, ensuring the highest quality solutions and standards.
- Custom-designed systems: The design of your system will depend on the factors in your home. For example, a basement or crawl space instead of a slab foundation will be a significant determining factor in choosing which mitigation system is needed.
- Backed by National Radon Defense: National Radon Defense is an expansive network of leading radon mitigation companies across the nation. We receive exclusive access to innovative radon testing and mitigation solutions as a member. That includes continuous professional training, industry-leading products, best practices, and more!
- Multi-family radon mitigation systems: We also provide multi-family radon mitigation services in compliance with the HUD Radon Policy throughout Greater Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven Counties.
Schedule a free radon mitigation estimate today!
High radon levels can be alarming for homeowners but starting the radon mitigation process can be difficult — how do you get lasting protection for the best value?
That is where Apex Radon Solutions can help! As the trusted radon mitigation company of Greater Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven Counties, we can answer any questions or concerns you have while eliminating harmful radon levels and creating healthier indoor air.
Call 1-844-967-4484 or contact us online to schedule a free in-home consultation and estimate for radon mitigation. We also offer expert testing with a continuous radon detector throughout Connecticut, including Orange, New Haven, Bridgeport, Milford, East Haven, Stratford, Hamden, Wallingford, Shelton, Trumbull, and nearby.