Radon Testing & Radon Mitigation Professional in Trumbull, CT
Experienced radon testing & radon mitigation contractor in Trumbull
Does your home or property have high radon levels? If levels are above 4 pCi/L (picocuries per liter), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends installing a radon reduction system. As a tasteless, odorless, and invisible gas, radon can only be identified through testing. So if you're not sure about your property, Apex Radon Solutions is the trusted radon mitigation company that can help you answer this question!
Health facts about home radon:
- Radon is the #1 cause of lung cancer among non-smokers in the United States.
- More than 20,000 Americans die of radon-related lung cancer every year.
- Radon is a more significant health risk for children than adults.
- Breathing radon poses a greater health risk than ingesting water that contains radon.
- Smokers exposed to radon will substantially increase their likelihood of developing lung cancer.
While having any amount of radon in your home or building can be scary, there is no reason to worry. The modern radon mitigation systems from Apex Radon Solutions are highly effective in reducing home radon levels without causing much inconvenience.
At Apex Radon Solutions, we can help you choose the correct radon mitigation solution for your home and ensure that the installation process goes smoothly.
Indoor air quality services: air purifiers, dehumidifiers & more
While radon is scary all on its own, it isn't the only air pollutant that home and property owners should be aware of. Pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other contaminants can cause just as many health issues. And the risk is even higher for those with asthma, respiratory issues, or allergies. That's why Apex Radon Solutions offers quality indoor air quality products and services, including:
- Radon testing
- Radon mitigation
- Multi-family radon mitigation
- Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Vapor Intrusion Mitigation
- Breathe EZ Air Cleaner
- Breathe EZ UV Light
Schedule radon testing or a free service estimate on any of our indoor air quality solutions. We serve Fairfield County, including Trumbull and nearby areas.
Schedule radon testing & a free radon mitigation estimate!
As a National Radon Defense dealer, Apex Radon Solutions has access to innovative radon testing and mitigation solutions, continuous training opportunities, and best practices from some of the best minds in the industry. So if you are worried about high radon levels or want to get rid of other airborne contaminants in your home or property, trust the qualified experts at Apex Radon Solutions!
Benefits of hiring a contractor in the National Radon Defense network:
- Licensed radon mitigation company
- Industry-leading radon mitigation systems
- Extensively trained & knowledgeable radon testing & mitigation specialists
- Free, no-obligation, in-home consultations
We offer radon testing and free estimates on our indoor air quality solutions. This includes radon mitigation, air purifier installation, dehumidifiers, energy recovery ventilators, and more! We proudly serve Connecticut homeowners in Trumbull and nearby.